UpayCard Casinos: Deposit Opportunities
The increasing popularity of UpayCard casinos can be explained by the flexibility that customers of this service get.
They have several variants of how to make a deposit, namely, they can use:
- A physical card
- A virtual card
- An e-wallet
Thus, UpayCard appears to be a good choice both for customers that use innovative payment methods and those who prefer traditional bank cards and who do not want to disclose their banking details to online operators.
How to Make UpayCard Casino Deposit?
Being an e-wallet, UpayCard provides players with an easy and intuitive depositing process. Those who have ever used an e-wallet will find it a piece of cake, but newbies to this payment service or an online casino might need a quick step-by-step guide.
To credit money to UpayCard casino, players should:
- Create UpayCard casino and verify their identity. Then, it is important to top-up this wallet be able to make payments.
- Find an online casino that accepts this e-wallet for deposits and register in it.
- Select UpayCard among other payment methods and enter login credentials and the sum of a deposit.
- Wait for a couple of minutes for credits to appear at a casino balance.
Fortunately, withdrawals are also available at UpayCard casinos, so players do not need to use two different payment methods for their transactions.
Only several clicks are required to make a cashout:
- Choose UpayCard among other withdrawal methods.
- Enter an amount that should be withdrawn.
- Fill in the necessary information to initiate the transaction.
- Make sure that a casino confirms this transaction and receive the winnings.
Are There Any Bonuses for Using UpayCard?
Many online operators in NZ have special rewards for players who make deposits, and UpayCard is one of the payment methods that make it possible for customers to claim those bonuses.
What rewards players can expect at UpayCard casino? Those are free spins and cash bonuses that match the deposited sum. Usually, those bonuses are not exclusive to this e-wallet, and they can be received regardless of the used payment method.
Other Advantages of UpayCard Casinos
Bonuses for deposits are just one of the benefits of this payment method, but there are several other convincing arguments for those who hesitate whether to register at UpayCard casino. Those are:
- Security: the payment service takes care of the safety of the data of its customers, so SSL encryption is used. Thus, all personal and banking details are protected. Moreover, there is two-factor authentication, so it is difficult for a non-owner of the wallet to log in.
- Speed: UpayCard is known for its fast transaction, as all deposits and withdrawals are processed super fast. Nonetheless, there might be some delays, as this service is dependent on banks and their processing time.
- UpayCrd casinos provide mobile banking, so players can make deposits and withdrawals using smartphones. This is a very important feature especially nowadays when all casinos are designed to be mobile-first, and players prefer playing games on the go.
What are the Disadvantages of This Payment Method?
When it comes to the drawbacks of UpayCard casinos, the first thing that comes to one’s mind is the accessibility, as there are not so many operators that have this payment method integrated. Thus, players from New Zealand will have to make a little research and spend some time before they five the best online casino with this payment service available both for deposits and cashouts.
The other disadvantage of a UpayCard casino is the fees. This issue arises when players what to make a withdrawal, as all top-ups of this e-wallet (except those made via bank transfer) are not free of charge Thus, each time a cashout is made, a certain amount of winnings will be lost due to the commission of this service.